Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello.

I am a comedy writer/performer from NYC who recently moved to Los Angeles. I am the test subject in my own exercise experiment. I want to look like the teachers of my fitness classes. They are all in SICK SHAPE! I have been in sick shape before but that was literally from getting sick. Four years ago I had a cold that laid me up for three weeks and I got down to a size zero. I booked a small role on Law and Order right after that. What a cruel world. I want to be healthy (cold free), eat well and workout because it’s good for my mind and body, plus my extensive collection of polyester pantsuits will look way better with six-pack abs. Right, ladies! In NYC, I went to several different gyms and studios to take classes. When I moved to LA this year, I decided to be commitment free when it comes to my workouts. I want to take classes everywhere, take advantage of “first time client” discounts and find the best fit for me to get fit. I will write about my experiences and my progress towards the goal of getting into SICK SHAPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment