Monday, October 12, 2009

The clutzy traveler

I don't know how a clutz like me who travels as much as I do can get into sick shape without working out on the plane swaddled in bubblewrap. I cut my thumb, have a contusion on my shin and twisted my ankle. The way all of these injuries occured is too boring to blog about but they did prevent me from going to Pop Physique on the 2 days in the last 2 weeks that I have been LA. I finally went back today on the last day of my monthly unlimited plan. I told my teacher, Jenn, about my stupid shin and she was extremely accomodating. I am going to buy a 10 class card because I don't think I will find a work out that I like better. Plus they give a 10% SAG discount. I knew there was a reason that I was still paying my dues.

In other news:
I read that the Federal Trade Commission is about to regulate bloggers that review any goods or services. What else can a blogger review, their own toenails? (If so, i give them 3 stars.) They will fine up to $11,000 bloggers who do not disclose any gifts or discounts provided by the company being reviewed. I am disclosing that the only gift that I received from Pop Physique was the ability to pet the new kitten that was hanging out in the studio. I love cats..especially baby ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment